Indie Blu(e) Publishing launched in September of 2018 to provide a venue for publishing the type of high-quality poetry, fiction, and non-fiction that the Indie Blu(e) Editors are passionate about. As a micropress, Indie Blu(e) can offer a small, intimate experience where the writer and the editor work in close partnership to create a finished book that makes the writing shine.
- You may submit up to three pieces of creative work about your own lived experience (past or current) with chronic, invisible illness (for example lupus, MS, fibromyalgia, migraine headache, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.) or about the chronic, invisible illness of someone you care about.
- Submissions can include poetry, prose, essay, and/or original Artwork.
- Pieces of writing must be 1,000 words or less.
- Please provide your name exactly as you would like it to appear in the Anthology should your work be accepted. Using a pen name or publishing anonymously is acceptable.
- Please provide a brief biography- 75 words or less- to be included in the Anthology should your work be accepted.